Pounds and inches lost:-

Weight



Waist Measurement

Saturday 11 August 2012

I've done it!!!!!!!!!

Today is a FANTASTIC DAY!!!

In an hour's time I will be being picked up and driven to Southampton Docks where I will set sail on a 14 night cruise of the Med :).  It is my belated honeymoon with my wonderful husband (we will celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary whilst onboard).  I have not had a holiday in 12 years (baring my flesh on a beach or next to a pool wasn't too appealing when I was bigger)!

The best Bon Voyage present I could have received is the fact that this morning (Saturday is weigh-in day) I have reached my target!!!  I weigh 11st 6lbs :).   Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My vital stats now read 41.5 - 28 -  41.5 *I am gobsmacked*; which gives me a waist/hip ratio of 6.5.

Who knows I might even be brave enough to post a few holiday snaps when I return...............

No comments:

Post a Comment