Pounds and inches lost:-

Weight



Waist Measurement

Wednesday 29 May 2013

Breast uplift......!!!!!!!

Yesterday I paid the deposit for another operation with THG (The Hospital Group)...............!

I am very excited to tell you that on 24th July I will be having a breast uplift.  A few weeks later I will be having breast implants.

Having lost the excess weight I was carrying I am relatively fortunate to have been left with little excess skin (I do have a little puckering on my lower abdomen and my inner thighs).  My boobs, however, have not fared well :(

I have always had big breasts and, with weight loss, I am still fairly well endowed (34F bra) but the loss of breast tissue has resulted in boobs that don't look great without a bra :(.  I am therefore going to treat myself to a breast uplift and, 6 weeks later, implants.  Since the uplift will likely result in loss of a cup size the final result should be a perky pair of lovely titties that are a cup size(ish) bigger than I currently have.

Having worked so hard to lose the weight, and to maintain that loss, I hate that my breasts - without the support of a bra - are pendulous and, even worse, that they disappear under my arms when I lie down.

It was bothering me so much I had even deliberately gained 7lbs to see if that would improve their appearance (it didn't!!)  I have now lost the gained weight and I am happily anticipating my operation at the end of July :)







3 comments:

  1. Hey BeBea

    Great news, glad you're getting the confidence back!!

    My wife had implants in 2010 as she has always had a small chest and felt very uncomfortable with them. She's mega happy (and so am I!) with them and its what spurred me on to get my operation done.

    I'm still at about 240lbs at the moment, maintaining that weight but I need give myself a push and lose the next 28lb to get to where I want to be!!

    Hope you're well.

    Adam
    Onefatbloke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Adam :)

      Good to hear you are maintaining well. Here's a little push from me *shove* to get to where you want to be :)

      I hope I'll be as happy with my new boobs as your wife is with hers.

      Watch this space and I'll let you know :)


      X

      Delete
  2. Ahhh awesome!!

    Yeah cool, do update. I hope it all goes well and you'll be boobalicious!!!

    Look forward to the pics!




    Safe for work ones obviously!!!!

    Cheers!!

    Adam
    X

    ReplyDelete