Pounds and inches lost:-

Weight



Waist Measurement

Tuesday 23 July 2013

Empty band!

I am back at Dolan Park tomorrow for my breast uplift surgery - feeling a little anxious!

Yesterday I had my band fully aspirated (a requirement for me to undergo surgery).

I actually needed an aspiration - the hot weather had caused my band to become tight.  Good foods were more and more difficult to eat and I stopped 'fancying' them; I also regurgitated food on 4 occasions in the past month (more than in the rest of my banded life!).

As a result of my tight band I was eating a lot of slider foods - ice cream, sweets, cereal, deserts etc.  Mostly carb and not at all what I have eaten since my band journey began.  I was also hungry :(.  I have gained a few pounds too :(

I was feeling hungry when I went to my appointment yesterday morning and as soon as the aspiration happened my hunger went away!  I haven't really felt hungry since :) and I have not eaten - or wanted to eat - junk.  I had chicken and bacon salad for my dinner yesterday, a small amount of chicken salad for my lunch today and I've just enjoyed some pate with cucumber and tomato for my dinner.

After my surgery tomorrow I will be back on it - high protein, low carb diet and no more junk.




No comments:

Post a Comment