Pounds and inches lost:-

Weight



Waist Measurement

Monday 30 December 2013

Today is my two year bandiversary


Two years ago today I underwent surgery and I haven't looked back!

I lost my excess weight in 8 months and, since then, I have managed to maintain my loss (give or take a stone).

I am currently heavier than I would like and - post Christmas - I have cut the carbs (I had been eating them since September resulting in a 12lb gain).  I will get back to my preferred weight in a couple of weeks.

I cannot post most of my recent photos here - since my breast op photos of me tend to be topless ones (to chart the healing process).  Here are a couple of recent snaps.


August 2013 - being mock-cross with hubby






At my daughter's graduation in October 2013 - fishy faces in honour of the occasion



I will update with inscision scar photos tomorrow.  I meant to take some earlier but time ran on and natural light is needed to show the scars well on a photo.

Happy New Year everyone.  I hope 2014 is everything you hope it will be.  x





No comments:

Post a Comment