Pounds and inches lost:-

Weight



Waist Measurement

Saturday 26 May 2012

Two thirds of the way there

Scars - 5 months post-op



I am almost 5 months post-op. Today I reached a milestone. I have lost 60lbs of the 90lbs I hope to lose overall. I feel soooo happy and, possibly for the first time, I am confident I can reach my goal. I haven't weighed 11st (my target weight) since I was at school!

I can now look in the mirror at my naked self and not loathe what I see :). When I am clothed I actually quite like my reflection in the mirror :D.

I booked my first holiday since 2001 a few days ago. Husband and I are going on our belated honeymoon (very belated it will be our 10th anniversary whilst we are away). We are going on a 14 night cruise around the Med. I bought a bikini today - I can't quite believe I will be sunning myself (wearing a bikini) infront of PEOPLE 11weeks time. I hope to lose another stone by then. Fingers crossed.<><>

No comments:

Post a Comment