Pounds and inches lost:-

Weight



Waist Measurement

Sunday 28 July 2013

Awesome weight loss following band aspiration :)!!

I had my band emptied on Monday, weighed myself before I went and I weighed 11st 9lbs.  3lbs heavier than my target weight :(

I weighed myself this morning and I am 11st 1lb :)  Yay-diddily-yay-yay!!!!!!

8lb loss in a week :D  -  WHOOP!!!!!

I have also lost inches (an inch from my hips and and inch and a half around my waist).  I've lost an inch around my bust too (that is more to do with my uplift/reduction surgery than my diet I am sure :)

Vital stats currently read 40 - 27.5 - 40   (giving me a waist-hip ratio of 0.68, the calculator I used rates this as  "excellent" :) )

Ive been eating high protein, low carb diet and am back in ketosis :)

Happy bunny today......

No comments:

Post a Comment