Pounds and inches lost:-

Weight



Waist Measurement

Sunday 16 March 2014

Getting back on track........


In the past two weeks I have cut out the carbs and refocused myself on eating well and mindfully. Once sugar is out of my system I don't crave it and I only want to eat when I am physically hungry.  


THE RESULT: 5lb weight loss and 1.5" lost from my waist. 


I have re-read (actually listened to the audiobook) of 'Why we get fat and what to do about it' and that has been so helpful in reinforcing what I need to do.  If you haven't read that book I very much recommend you do.  Then, once you've read it, read it again. And again.  




The result of reading 'Why we get fat and what to do about it'




2 comments:

  1. Hope you're well BeBea!

    Sometimes a refocus is good!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Adam :)

      I'm good thanks Lovely. How are you doing?

      x

      Delete