Pounds and inches lost:-

Weight



Waist Measurement

Monday 28 April 2014

Making progress.......



............thank goodness!

I have managed to keep away from refined carbs and both weight and inches are reducing.  I am back in control of my eating and hunger is much lessened (phew!).

I am eating small portions, only when I am actively hungry and eating mindfully.  Most meals (one or two per day) I leave food on my plate.  If I feel hungry and am not able to sit down and have a small, mindful, meal I eat something like piece of cheese or spoonful of sugar free peanut butter.

5lbs and an inch from my waist shed in the last two weeks.

I feel thinner and less 'yukky' (when I was gorging on carbs I felt sluggish and headachy much of the time); and I am not obsessing about food all the time.  



13th April 2014





28th April 2014



I'll update next weekend.  x





No comments:

Post a Comment