Pounds and inches lost:-

Weight



Waist Measurement

Sunday 4 May 2014

A very good week...............


I've stayed away from rubbishy carbs, only eaten when I was actively hungry and stopped eating when I was no longer hungry.

The result has been (over 6 days) a very pleasing 5lb weight loss; ½" loss from waist; ¾" loss from tummy; ½" loss from hips; ¼" loss from both thigh and upper arm.




28th April 2014




4th May 2014



Here's me being chuffed after measuring myself, and then trying on holiday bikinis, this afternoon.




I'm a happy bunny





After my breast mastopexy (uplift) last July, and then small augmentation in January, my boobies are now fully healed and I'm very pleased with the results.  I have, round, pert breasts (they pass the 'pencil test with flying colours!) that sit up on my chest and remain there when I remove my bra :)

Before my breast surgery I was a size 34F.  I am now a size 34F/G.  Exactly what I had hoped (note: breast uplift usually results in a reduction of 1-2 cup sizes, the augmentation op was to replace the volume lost in the mastopexy).

My scars are healing/fading beautifully (I had a full anchor lift); they are much less obvious/red/visible than I had anticipated (yay!!).  Scars are already fine and pale and, I'm hopeful, will fade more and more over time.

Being able to chose bikinis with no support is a total joy!  I have bought a few triangle bikini halter tops in size 18 (no more extortionate cost for cup sized bikinis - yay) and they fit well over my boobs but each of the back straps will need shortening by a couple of inches.  I'm waiting until closer to my holiday before I get my sewing machine out to make the alterations (I might lose a bit more 'back fat' between now and then).  Size 12 bikini bottoms fit fine but I am hoping the slight bulges of flesh at the waist band will be long gone before we jet off!

I need to recommit to my vibration plate - and I will starting tomorrow.   May will be a month of focused exercise to firm up my muscles (June is a crazy work month but I will try to do as much as I can then too).

Hubby and I are going to Mexico for two weeks in an all inclusive, adults only, luxury resort.  We fly out on 28th June the day after my 40th birthday; hubby's birthday is 29th June :).

Who knows I might even post a holiday bikini shot (or two).








No comments:

Post a Comment