Pounds and inches lost:-

Weight



Waist Measurement

Sunday 3 June 2012

Less than 2st to go to target!!!!

At this Saturdays' weigh in I was 12st 11lbs. Meaning I have lost 4st 9lbs in 5 months. I have 25lbs to go to reach target.

I'm having a totally lovely weekend in my matching bras and pants. Partly due to said items and husbands' approval ;). Partly due to my not working - I've taken the whole 4 days off (Jubilee Bank Holiday weekend)- 1st time I've had more than a day off (inc. weekends) since I went back to work on 5th Jan after being banded!

Husband and I have been out on his motorbike today (and yesterday) having fun and shopping - clothes shopping - today I bought a pair of skinny jeans (size 14) - I have NEVER been able to wear skinny jeans. I'm still in shock.

I hope you guys are having weekends as lovely as mine :D



Bxx

No comments:

Post a Comment