Pounds and inches lost:-

Weight



Waist Measurement

Saturday 30 June 2012

6 months in - PHOTOS!!

Since today is my 6 month bandiversary I have plucked up the courage to post some photos.

I don't actually have any photos of me at my biggest (I hid from cameras and deleted any that were taken).  I do have a photo of me setting up for my daughter's 18th birthday party - that one survived because there were other people in it (I've cropped them out below).

If you are due to have a gastric band or are recently banded I urge you to take photos of yourself now and regularly as you lose.  I so wish I had....


Here goes...............


May 2011 - not at my biggest I put on 2st more pre-band



30th June 2012 - side view for comparison with above pic



June 2012 - 6 months post band


The dog in the pics is my beloved chocolate lab Dobby :D.

I have a little over a stone (17lbs) to shed before I reach my target weight.  I will post more pics if/when I get there..................................

10 comments:

  1. Awesome work! Very very good work indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic transformation,you have worked so hard,well done.Loving your chocolate lab I have a smaller version(6 months old)called Molly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Buzzard :)

      Thanks for your kind words. I'm sure my Dobby would love to meet your Molly. Dobby is only 13months old himself. He is part of my weight-loss journey; lots of walking and playing together :)

      Delete
  3. What a transformation! I love your blogging. Can't beleive it's only been 6 months. Well done! Feel proud lady xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. You are too kind :)

      Liking your website - I'll post a link to it on my main blog page.

      Delete
  5. well done, your certainly an inspiration for me (getting banded this friday at DP) love your dog also we used to have a black lab Buster, lost him two years ago and now have a cheeky springer spaniel called Dylan x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jo :)

      You are too kind! I hope you are healing well.

      My sympathies for your loss of Buster. I lost my yellow lab (Frodo) early last year - it literally broke my heart. I'm sure Dylan (like my Dobby) has done his part in helping the grief lessen :)

      Delete