Pounds and inches lost:-

Weight



Waist Measurement

Saturday 14 July 2012

Vibration platform...........VIDEO!!!

I can't quite believe I am about to publish these videos of myself using the vibration platform.  My teenage kids would be mortified if they knew!  Especially of the second one - lol.

It is amazing what the anonymity of blogging allows one to do (only my husband knows about my blog - nobody else in my 'real life' is aware).

If you are someone who knows me please let me know (gently) - I am posting assuming you are all strangers or gastric surgery friends ;)


Clip one: a fairly standard workout.......







Or, if you cannot access the clip above, click here.


Clip two: the embarrassing one.......!

I challenge any of you to listen to James Brown and not get your funk on!!! LOL





Or, if you cannot access the clip above, click here.





BeBea xx

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. LOL :) me too Donnie. Still not sure what possessed me to post them on here. I would be mortified if anyone i actually know saw them!

      Delete
  2. Yeah, I don't see how your husband could keep his hands off you! I'm thinking child #4 and #5 can't be too far away ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blimey Donnie what are you trying to do to me? More babies - eeek no thanks. It's taken me over 19years to lose the 'baby weight' from my eldest daughter - lol.

      Husbands' hands on me are purely for recreation ;) no baby-making going on here.

      He is very much 'enjoying' my reducing figure but assures me it is not primarily an aesthetic thing more that as my confidence increases so does my sex-appeal (he's a 'keeper' right ;)?)

      Bx

      Delete