Pounds and inches lost:-

Weight



Waist Measurement

Wednesday 4 July 2012

Incisions 6 months on........

Ooopsie I just accidentally deleted a post I added a few days ago - doh!!

Apologies to the people who had left comments on that post.

I will re-publish the photos that the deleted post had on it - my incision scars from 5 hours post op (30th December 2011) to 30th June 2012 (6 months post op).

scars 6 months post op




scars 5 months post op




scars 5 weeks post op




incision sites 5 hours post op







4 comments:

  1. You're healing very well. I don't think mine look quite that well, and I'm ... 9 months post op!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Donnie :).

      How are you doing 9 months on?

      Delete
  2. My scars are probably more like yours at 5 months post. I had a band fill two weeks ago, and I think I've finally hit the sweet spot. I am finally satisfied with a hard boiled egg for breakfast. Before this, I was still able to have a little too much. I have 9ml in my 14ml capacity band. You look super!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great to hear you are doing so well and that you are finally at your 'sweet spot' :)

      Thank you for your kind compliment :). X

      Delete