Pounds and inches lost:-

Weight



Waist Measurement

Saturday 29 December 2012

Post-Christmas, and almost a year on......

I've had a wonderful Christmas. Lots of time spent with my lovely family and not a moment taken for granted.

As planned I lost a few pounds in the week preceding Christmas (I weighed 11st 3lbs on Christmas Eve) and I have indulged in refined carbohydrates over the festive period (weight this morning = 11st 6lbs). I will get back onto my high-protein low-carb regime on 1st Jan 2013 and follow my band rules to the letter for a few weeks. 

My band rules:
  • No refined carbs.
  • Focus meals around protein.
  • Remember that dietary fat is not a bad thing (dietary sugar is!).
  • Sensible portion size (I usually eat from the soup bowl pictured below).


The bowl I eat most of my meals from

  • Only eat when actively hungry.
  • Small bite of food, chew it well, swallow and WAIT for food to pass through the band.
  • Eat MINDFULLY - always.
  • Stop eating when no longer actively hungry (leave unneeded food in the bowl)
  • Drink plenty of water.


Almost a year on from my band-op my body has changed a lot:

Inches lost:
  • CHEST; from 48" to 40"                  =   8"
  • RIBS; from 39" to 31.75"                 =  7.25"
  • WAIST; from 40" to 27.5"               =  12.5"
  • TUMMY; from 48" to 35"               =  13"
  • HIPS; from 50" to 39.5"                  =  10.5"
  • UPPER ARM; from 14" to 10.75"  =  3.25"
  • THIGH; from 31" to 22.75"            =  8 .25"

            TOTAL INCHES LOST             =  62.75"


This New Year my resolution is to maintain my weight loss and to be more committed to exercise.  I've not been using my vibration plate much since the summer and I can certainly feel the difference in my muscle tone and general fitness. I've used the time off over Christmas to get back into the habit of using it. I can feel the benefit already :D. 

I also intend to appreciate every moment I get to spend with my Darling Mum. Time is so very precious. 

I hope you are all having a wonderful Christmas out there in cyber-world xx









No comments:

Post a Comment