Pounds and inches lost:-

Weight



Waist Measurement

Saturday 15 December 2012

This time last year I had a dream.........


Hello :)

 This time last year I was on my pre-op diet. I was so hopeful that a gastric band would be the answer to my weight problem. As an adult I had never been 'normal weight'. I was despondent that I ever would be. I had become resigned to the fact that I was a fat person, and that was how I was 'meant' to be.  I believed that no matter how hard I tried I would never be truly slim. Or at least most of me did; part of me (a hopeful and aspirational part of me) dreamed of: 

   being 'normal weight';
   being fit and healthy;
   feeling sexy (and being able to wear gorgeous matching undies including stockings and suspenders;));
   wearing size 10/12 clothes and feeling good in them;
   feeling in control of my eating and my cravings;
   making my husband proud;
   my thighs not rubbing together when I walked;
   not hiding whenever a camera was pointed in my direction;
   my joints not aching;
   sitting comfortably in airplane, train or cinema seat;



All of the above seemed so far away this time last year.  But my journey had begun and I was motivated and determined.


I am happy to report that I have achieved my dream (all of the above) :)



Bx

No comments:

Post a Comment