Pounds and inches lost:-

Weight



Waist Measurement

Saturday 12 January 2013

I've stepped up my exercise again.............

I have been a bit lax with exercising since the summer. I can really feel the impact of that on my muscle tone and my general fitness. I am committing myself to doing more exercise this year. Primarily I intend to use my vibration platform on a regular basis. I will also endeavour to use the physical fitness games on x-box kinect.  I don't know why I haven't used it much in he past - whenever I do I enjoy myself and I definitely feel that I have engaged in a serious workout!









In order to make myself more accountable I intend to update the post with many dedicated exercise I engage in over the next few weeks.


Exercise log:
13/01/13:  30mins vibration plate; 90mins kinect.
15/01/13:  30mins vibration plate; 60mins kinect.
19/01/13:  60mins vibration plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment