Pounds and inches lost:-

Weight



Waist Measurement

Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year

Hello :)

I hope you all had a good New Years' Eve?  Mine was fab'.  I had a dinner party and indulged in one of my passions: cooking and entertaining.  I resisted the carbs though; with some difficulty as the roast potatoes looked scrummy, and I made a syrup sponge and some custard for desert and they smelt and looked delicious. 

Today in have been pottering around my home doing odd jobs and enjoying one of my other passions: fish keeping (today was water change day - no easy task on my 600 litre planted aquarium).  I've just realised, until now, I have not mentioned my geeky hobby on my blog.



My planted aquarium


I have kept this planted aquarium for years. It is 6' x 2' x 2'.  Here's a couple of close-ups:




Fishes enjoying the fresh water



Tiger Barbs shoaling




Happy New Year :).

BeBea xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment