Pounds and inches lost:-

Weight



Waist Measurement

Monday 7 July 2014

¡Hola! from Mexico



Husband and I are here on a two week holiday.  It is glorious here and I am loving being able to wear a bikini - I know I could have worn a bikini when I was bigger but I would not have done so - and having the energy and capacity to tolerate the heat and remain active.

My boobies are now fully healed after the uplift surgery almost a year ago.  My breasts sit full and round up on my chest where breasts are 'supposed' to be and, for the first time since I was 14, I am able to go braless.  I haven't worn underwear since we arrived here.  Bliss!

Here are some snaps:



View from balcony




Hubby and I having fun in the sea




The Lobby bar - my favourite place to sit



Me


Reading on the beach



Caddying for hubby playing golf




<3




Secrets Vallarta Bay - Puerto Vallarta, Mexico









No comments:

Post a Comment