Pounds and inches lost:-

Weight



Waist Measurement

Thursday 24 July 2014

Today is my tittiversary........









One year ago I had my breast uplift operation.  I am chuffed to bits with the results. The mastopexy scars have healed, and faded, better than I could ever have hoped.

I love that I can go braless and that my boobies stay up on my chest where breasts are 'supposed' to be.  On my recent holiday in Mexico I only wore underwear twice.  Such freedom!




Holidaying in Mexico July 2014











1 comment:

  1. It's great that you went through with it. I hope you're doing well by now. Having both gastric band and breast surgeries in a span of less than two years must have been very taxing, so it must've felt quite an achievement for you in the end. I hope the gastric band surgery is now helping you with your weight issues, and that your breast surgery is not giving you any problems. Take care!

    Willie Strickland @ Alexander Cosmetic Surgery

    ReplyDelete