Pounds and inches lost:-

Weight



Waist Measurement

Saturday 15 September 2012

I am no longer fat - it's OFFICIAL!!

Normal BMI!!!


For the first time since I was 18 years old my BMI is below 25!!  Only just at 24.9 but, regardless, I am now OFFICIALLY considered normal weight for my height. YAY ME :D!

When I started this process I decided if I got to target I would 'reward' myself with new bedroom furniture, remodelling of my built in wardrobes (to accommodate my lovely size 12 clothes :)) and redecoration.  The furniture is on order and the new wardrobe doors are waiting to be fitted.  I am a very lucky girl :).

On Monday I am flying out to Mallorca for a week long visit with my first husband (who is like a brother to me), he is working as a musician in a hotel out there.  I am planning to do lots of swimming and walking when I'm there (he tends to sleep very late in the day so I'll have lots of time each morning to get myself to the beach and swim, swim, swim, swim :)).

xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment