Pounds and inches lost:-

Weight



Waist Measurement

Thursday 27 September 2012

Exactly 9 months post op - update on incision scars

Hello :)

I am exactly 9 months post op.  I am thrilled with Geldof (my band).  I couldn't have hoped for better results.  I have reached my weight loss and inch loss goal and I am now working on maintaining that loss.  I am healthier, happier and much, much fitter :)

I have taken photos of my scars this morning.  They are very faded now and they didn't concern me at all when I was wearing a bikini on both of my recent holidays.




Scars 9 months post-op.





Scars 6 months post-op





Scars 5 months pot-op





Scars 5 weeks post-op





Incisions 5 hours post-op


1 comment:

  1. Hello! My name's Heather, I'm a features writer for lots of women's magazines and national newspapers.

    I've really enjoyed reading your blog, and I'm keen to work on a magazine article with you.

    Would you be interested in discussing this with me?

    You can email me directly on heather@medavia.co.uk.

    Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete