Pounds and inches lost:-

Weight



Waist Measurement

Tuesday 4 September 2012

Maintenance - the real challenge begins......

I am at my target - or thereabouts (I'm fluctuating a pound or two upwards but no more).  Now the real challenge begins.  How do I maintain the loss?

I know I need a fill (not able to get one until the end of the month due to my work commitments preventing me from being able to attend the clinic when the fill nurse is available). I am feeling hungrier than I have become accustomed to, my portion sizes are increasing and I am thinking about food a lot.

I am wanting to eat for the pleasure of it; and to eat when I am not hungry; and to continue eating beyond satiety.

In short, old thoughts and behaviours are creeping in :(.

My holiday was amazing and I've struggled to get back into good band behaviours since I returned. I have exercised but not with the regularity and/or commitment that I was doing so before I left.  As I type this I am realising that is the key. I have fallen back into eating when I am not hungry. Prior to going away I had stopped doing that. Instead of reaching for food when I was stressed or sad I would jump on my vibration plate. I need to get my head back into that space. Just writing this down has helped already. I will go and jump on my vibration plate right now :D.

Thanks for listening dearest blog............








................ you are right of course:



if the problem is not hunger,  then the solution is not food!!





xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment