Pounds and inches lost:-

Weight



Waist Measurement

Friday 21 September 2012

Visiting my ex-husband in Santa Ponça



Santa Ponça
I'm posting this from Santa Ponça, Mallorca. I'm out here visiting my ex-husband (who is like a best friend/brother to me). He is out here living and working (as a musician / singer) for the summer season. 

I have had a great week. So much better (I am certain) than it would have been had I not lost weight. I have swum in the gorgeous sea every day (at least a mile each time), I have danced and danced and danced (two nights ago I was still dancing at 4am - and fell into bed at 5.30am).





Night out at Durty Nellys (my ex is on the right) 


My dance buddy was a 22year old adorable young woman who works with my ex - I certainly couldn't have kept up with a 22year old when I was 88lbs heavier!



Gorgeous bay where I swum each day


About to take a dip 




I have stuck to my diet, and drank plenty of water and tea (a solitary glass of alcohol on my first night).  It has been wonderful to catch up with my ex and to see him perform (he is a fantastic musician and singer).



View from the balcony where I am sitting typing this post


Tomorrow is my last day here.  I head home to my gorgeous hubby (I've missed him terribly) and family on Sunday morning.  I will be sad to say goodbye to both my ex and Santa Ponça and overjoyed to see hubby, kids and my adorable puppy :)

We'll see what the scales say when I get home.




UPDATE:  I am now home and my weight is exactly the same as when I left (yay!!)  I am booked for a fill on Wednesday (third one since being banded).  I hope that will help me to maintain my weight loss.


No comments:

Post a Comment