Pounds and inches lost:-

Weight



Waist Measurement

Monday 22 October 2012

Cheap, cheap, cheap new dress.......

I didn't manage to buy a coat this weekend.  I've ordered one online - the FatFace parka pictured in my post below.  The shop didn't have a size 12 in stock - the 10 fit but was tight across the chest (I am looking forward to owning coats that are not tight across the chest thus limiting arm manoeuvrability :)).

I did get cheap dress from Matalan though (I'm usually more of a White Stuff, FatFace, QUBA or small boutique gal when it comes to clothes).  It was only £16!  I may well venture into the clothing department of Matalan more often.


In my new dress Hubby thinks I look like I am going to a Star Trek convention :)




Last night I sat and sewed crude new seams into another coat that I already have (effectively taking it in).    I'll post before and after pics of that later. 

Bx

2 comments: