Pounds and inches lost:-

Weight



Waist Measurement

Sunday 21 October 2012

Going winter coat shopping today :)

I'm hunting for this :) (this one is FatFace)

I am very excited to be going winter coat shopping today. It is brilliant to be able to walk into any shop and pick a size 12 (or even 10!!) off the rail and for it to fit!  Even across my chest :D.

Buying a winter coat, in the past, was an especially miserable business and I never got what I actually wanted.  I always had to 'settle' for any coat that fastened over my chest.  Or, more often, a coat that fit elsewhere but didn't meet across my chest (my bust would spill out and need to be covered with a scarf on colder days).

The coat that I adjusted, and blogged about below, was an example of that. It now fits nicely across my chest :) 

I have numerous other coats that are too big now.  They will 'do' but are far from flattering - and I figure that I have worked so hard to lose the weight, and a coat is such a significant piece as it is worn most days, that I deserve to have one that I love and one that fits well :).

I'm looking to buy a casual coat today (preferably the FatFace Parka pictured above); A couple of months ago I treated myself to a smart coat from White Stuff (as pictured below).  I love it but as it doesn't have a hood, and is pale in colour, it is not suitable for dog walking and the likes..



Lovely White Stuff coat that I treated myself to earlier this year.


Wish me luck with my shopping trip :). I'll post pics later if I find 'the coat'.

Bx

No comments:

Post a Comment