Pounds and inches lost:-

Weight



Waist Measurement

Sunday 14 October 2012

Forgetting to eat!

Yesterday I spent the day renovating my old bedroom furniture. I was so absorbed in my project I totally forgot to eat. I ate literally nothing until 10pm at night (when I had a yummy omelette).   Pre-band I would not have forgotten to eat for an entire day!  

I promised myself when I got to target I would decorate my bedroom and revamp my wardrobes (to accommodate my lovely clothes). I spent last weekend decorating and yesterday I covered two chests of drawers in contasting fabrics. I am rather pleased with the results (see pics).  I have ordered some little crystal handles to finish them off. 

My bedroom is almost complete - a new carpet is needed (as you can see from the photos below!) and a pelmet needs to be added to the new sliding wardrobe doors (hubby has that in hand - that is next weekends' project :)).



My Saturday creative project :)

I decorated the bedroom without assistance - before I lost weight my arms would have been screaming their protest at having to paint an entire ceiling and 4 walls (the walls required 3 coats of paint as they were a hideous orange previously).




Each drawer front is covered in contrasting fabric (using glue and staples) - small crystal
 drawer knobs will be added to the centre of each drawer to complete the look :)




Dobby (my gorgeous chocolate lab') rather likes the new decor :)


"I think I'll have a snooze here to give me enough energy for my big sleep later :)"



Rewarding myself with time to indulge my creative side is so much more enjoyable, and fulfilling, than buying myself chocolate and junk to eat (as I would have done once upon a time.......) :D


BeBea x


My sanctuary and Dobby's too (a new bed I made for him this
weekend can be seen at the bottom left of the photo) :)


No comments:

Post a Comment