Pounds and inches lost:-

Weight



Waist Measurement

Sunday 18 December 2011

12 days pre-op

I thought I might mention the changes I have made since deciding to lose the weight forever (fingers crossed).

1) I have quit diet coke (meaning I now only drink water and the occasional cup of hot chocolate - low calorie of course);

2) I have stopped eating chocolate - FOREVER!

3) I have significantly reduced the carbs I consume (no bread, potatoes, pasta, rice, sugar, deserts etc...);

4) I am drinking 6+ pints of water per day


I have lost 1st 3lbs, and 3" off my waist, in the last 4 weeks :). That's 17lbs I don't need to worry about post-op.



As well as the weight loss I have noticed other benefits:

1) I have to pee much less often, much less urgently and my bladder control has improved a lot (phew);

2) I have more energy and feel much less sluggish;

3) I am able to get out of bed in a morning with relative ease (previously I hit 'snooze' repeatedly when the alarm sounded);

4) my skin is much clearer, smoother, and more healthy looking;

5) I do not have cravings anymore (hurrah);

6) I actually enjoy my food more and I take more care in preparing and consuming it (I don't treat myself like a human dustbin like I used to);

7) I leave food that I am not enjoying (I actually left 3/4 of a meal in a restaurant earlier in the week because it wasn't great - previously I would probably have eaten it fast to 'get rid of it' :/)

No comments:

Post a Comment