Pounds and inches lost:-

Weight



Waist Measurement

Friday 30 December 2011

At hospital waiting......

I was picked up this morning by a fabulous chap called Ricky. He kept me well entertained for the 2.5 hour journey to the hospital - we talked for the whole time :).

I am now sitting in my private room listening to the bleating sheep in the field that my room overlooks. I have had bloods taken, given a urine sample and seen my surgeon to sign consent forms. I am second on the surgery list and should be going down about 13.30.

My nurse has told me she will let me know when the woman who is first on the surgery list is taken down so I can shower and get into the gown and surgical stockings they supply (I have opted to wear my own 100% cotton knickers).

Wish me luck x

No comments:

Post a Comment