Pounds and inches lost:-

Weight



Waist Measurement

Thursday 29 December 2011

Surgery tomorrow..........

I will be picked up, by a driver called Ricky, between 7am and 7.30am tomorrow morning. I have been told not to eat after midnight (although I ate my dinner 2 hours ago and won't eat anything else) and to be 'nil by mouth' from 8am.

I am all packed and ready to go. Husband is dreading tomorrow - he is staying home with our children and our puppy. I will keep him updated via FaceTime.

I was quite anxious yesterday (mainly waiting for the phonecall from my provider, which I received at 4.30pm, to tell me the info in the first paragraph) yet today I have been very calm. I slept really well last night and I am hopeful of a similarly good sleep tonight.

I'll update tomorrow (hopefully).......




PS In terms of pre-op weight loss I have lost, in 5 weeks & 4 days, 1st 8lb (22lbs) and 3.5" from my waist

No comments:

Post a Comment