Pounds and inches lost:-

Weight



Waist Measurement

Monday 12 December 2011

Why a band and why now continued................

In November I decided enough is enough. I had regained all of the weight I had lost (and some) and I couldn't fit into most of my clothes. I was reduced to wearing the only three outfits that I could squeeze into whilst two wardrobes full of lovely clothes, that I had no hope of wearing, stood taunting me. I realised that I was at very high risk of developing obesity related conditions and I was beginning to feel the strain of the excess weight on my joints. I had become so ashamed of my body I avoided being naked in front of my husband and I saw, or at least thought I saw, repulsion in his face when he looked at me (or maybe it was the repulsion I felt that I projected onto his face). Needless to say our sex life was suffering, when he touched me I felt my fat against his hand and I hated it.


I knew I simply had to do something and telling myself 'the diet starts tomorrow' (after I have stuffed my face today) was not working (apparently)! Although I have successfully lost weight in the past, like 95% of people who do so, I have never managed to maintain that loss. I am hopeful that a gastic band will help me lose my excess weight and help me to maintain my lower weight once I achieve it.


So I bit the bullet and contacted The Hospital Group......

No comments:

Post a Comment