Pounds and inches lost:-

Weight



Waist Measurement

Sunday 19 February 2012

I'm definitely in the 'green zone' :D

Following my fill 10 days ago I am now happily in the 'green zone' meaning my band is doing what bands are supposed to do :D. (For more info on the green zone see here).

Go Geldof!!

I am rarely hungry and don't think about food very often - this is what the band manufacturers refer to as satiety.

When I do eat I don't need to eat much before I feel satisfied (this is helped, of course, by the fact that I am eating protein with crunchy vegetables) - this is what the band manufacturers refer to as satiation.

Happy days :) - I never thought I would be satisfied on such a small amount of food and, more importantly, that I would be free from obsessing about food all of the time.

BeBea xx

No comments:

Post a Comment