Pounds and inches lost:-

Weight



Waist Measurement

Wednesday 22 February 2012

Weight loss stalled and is now moving again

I 'officially' weigh and measure myself each Saturday. Two Saturdays ago my weight was exactly the same as the week before (I had lost inches though). I became a bit obsessive over the following week jumping on and off of the scales at least once per day. They seemed glued to 14st 8lb!

Despite knowing that weight-loss plateaus are 'normal' and with the knowledge that I had lost inches if not pounds I was anxious for the scale to get moving. Last Friday I was fairly despondent that the scales were still reading 14st 8lb (tantalisingly close to a 3st loss!). I was therefore very happy when I stood on the scales on Saturday (the official weigh-in day) and 2lbs had miraculously evaporated overnight :D.

Two days later another 2lbs were gone! So no loss for 13days then 4lbs in 3days *blink*. I haven't weighed myself since (I try not to obsessively jump on the scales between official weigh-ins).

What I have noticed is that since the weight has started shifting again I have been peeing much more (even waking up in the night to go to the loo). I suspect the weight stall was connected to water retention (not sure why - I was drinking plenty of water).

BeBea x

No comments:

Post a Comment